Friday 14 September 2012

Home Page

* UPDATE Currently making a new video*

Welcome to the SuperAnimeStation blogging page were I will give you the latest updates on Anime's I enjoy watching. I will also keep you informed about if I have uploaded a new video on Youtube. Anime for me is something I enjoy watching and reading as well as laying anime games. I have been into anime for so many years ever since I was young. It all started off with liking Pokemon, Digimon, Dragonball Z and Yugioh. As time passed by I watched many other anime's. I enjoy playing anime games such a Dragonball Z Budokai series, Naruto Ultimate Ninja and many more.  Also for those who want to check out my Youtube channel feel free to check out:






The anime's that I will be covering on my website are: One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, Dragonball Z, Fairy Tail and many more.

The Video's that I am currently working are on: One Piece episode reviews, Naruto Shippuden episode reviews and Naruto manga reviews. I will hopefully be covering for more content such as: One Piece Manga and Fairy Tail.

Current Update:
I have recently just made a new video upon review Naruto Manga Chapter 601. Please go check it out and view it in HD!





I hope you have enjoyed the vid! I will post the next Vid  when it is up on YOUTUBE. I will try to upload at least 3-4 in a week. If there are any suggestions on what type of vid I should make please leave a comment below and I will get back to ASAP. Also I am looking to do dual commentary with other Youtubers who also do Anime reviews if interested please leave a comment as well.


The different features that will be associated within this website is having a page linking to all the video's that are available on my YouTube channel. Another feature that will be included is a Anime review page where I will be reviewing the latest Anime content out for the Anime's that I'am currently interested in. Also another page feature that will be included is a Discussion page where I will put up a random topic of a certain Anime where hopefully people will be engaging with topic discussions, as well as I will put up a topic about how I should improve my video's or what type of video would you like to see. I will also put a latest Anime news section updating about the release date of certain Anime content including the release date of certain games coming out soon. The final page that will be featured is a contact page were I will link people to my social pages includeing Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Please go check out these pages.

1 comment:

  1. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS BLOG PLEASE GIVE ME A BIT OF TIME TO WORK ON THIS AND HOPEFULLY EVERYONE ELSE WILL LIKE THIS BLOG!

    ReplyDelete